Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Artful Nepal prayer flags

I would love to make art of the colorful and spiritual pray flags in Nepal. Through facebook, I linked with Nepal people, and they responded to tell me more about their prayer flags:

CAROL I WOULD TELL U WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THOSE FLAGS WHICH ARE IN HIMALAYAS FROM THE GENERATION.
Actually Flags themselves stands as a symbol of dignity, these flags mentioned in the pic is the flags that deals with buddhism which is kept there near the hill side by the peoples of nepal living in the mountain region and having religious ideology of buddhism , and also those flags have unique identity , there are paved some holy words in it ,
overall these flags are hang to wish a prosperous life and i hope this is great civilization .

did u liked the flags ?
Raj for Nepal Trekking


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000467090612