Saturday, June 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland themed Wedding Guest Memory Book

Ooo Ooooo I have an idea for a wedding guest memory book for a special client, and so I am reading the original book by Lewis Carroll with the original wood block illustrations. It's so wonderful to be a child again and let your imagination run wild with the images through the story. Now, I'll have to investigate book binding or figure out how to obtain an old hardback to use as a shell for the insides. Then I'll make some tea stained pages, for an antiuqed weathered look on the inside. Though it's a bit of a scrapbook, I'd love to scrapboard it and go 3 D on the cover - just a tad!  I'm stoked, and now, back to pool clean up. It's going to be 90 today in Louisville so we must sun bathe and continue to open the pool. Remember Alice in Wonderland swam in her own tears?