Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm very excited to be exhibiting in the Pyro Gallery's Human Condition Exhibit July-August 2012.
Opening Reception Friday July 6th! A photograph scrapboard of my mother in her wheelchair made the cut. Looking forward to seeing all the great artwork.http://www.pyrogallery.com/

To be in a prestigious group of artists represented by a reputable gallery is an experience that is new to me. The white expansive gallery with high ceilings and exact illumination is impressive to me. It made me gasp. It's such an honor to be juried into such a "prestigious" collection.

The Human Condition illustrates men and women throughout a lifetime. The works are unusual and of different sizes and media. My photo captures the feeling of how the elderly and crippled withdraw from life and are cast aside.

Hope you can visit the Pyro Gallery, Louisville, Ky.