Monday, October 24, 2016

Artist Carol Labashosky to participate in Open Studio Weekend

Greetings! I am so excited to be a participating artist in Louisville Visual Art Association's Open Studio weeked Nov. 5-6.  Please join me at my studio and gallery Barking Dog Enterprises #136 in the Mellwood Arts Center, 1860 Mellwood Ave. Nov. 5 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and Nov. 6 noon-4 p.m. Many fine art pieces, and "Scrapboards" will be on display and on sale. See my new thoroughbred horse photo display. Questions? Email me at carollabashosky@gmail.com  -- You will receive a brochure with maps to more than 60 artist studios for the fee!
http://www.louisvillevisualart.org/open-studio-weekend/  to get a guide map. The money supports LVA's children art program.
I  will be doing artist demos both days.Looking forward to seeing you! The Emerald City fine art scrapboard will be featured in all its shimmering green glory -- plus the Yellow Brick Road.