Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Artist Carol Labashosky will exhibit at Mellwood Art Show March 4



I will be  a participating artist at the Mellwood Art Fair this Saturday, March 4th, at the Mellwood Arts Center, 1860 Mellwood Ave., Louisville. Please stop by to meet  me and see my fine art. I will be doing oil painting demonstrations on Saturday from 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in the second floor main room where the art show is located. My fine art paintings are done "Plein Air" (outdoors), and they will be exhibited along with new thoroughbred race horse photos, all available for purchase. While you're at Mellwood Arts Center, you may want to follow the maze to my art studio, "Barking Dog Enterprises Suite No. 136" and peer through the glass windows to see more artwork. I'm one of the "old-timers" at Mellwood with my studio on site 10 years there. Email me with any questions at carollabashosky@gmail.com
Looking forward to the show and seeing you - Artist Carol Labashosky
Plein air painting in progress of the Mellwood Art Center Courtyard.


A photo of the courtyard -- the painting above looks realistic!